Planning GuideInterested in hosting a Day of Prayer and Action for Children Activity? A strong local planning team who best know the local needs of their community will create a successful Day of Prayer and Action for Children. This guide will assist your efforts by providing advice on how to create a planning team, how to plan your interfaith celebration and your “take action” project, and how to promote your activity.
- WDPAC Resource Sheet
- If you already have an activity planned, register and add your activity on the World Day Map to share with others!
- Read helpful tips about Activity Planning
Promoting your Activity
- Promote your activity (WDPAC Poster A | WDPAC Poster B | WDPAC Poster C)
- World Day Brochure – For Printing
- World Day Brochure – Web Version, includes hyperlinks
- World Day Logos and Graphics (English: Prayer and Action Title | Rainbow image | DPAC logo/tagline French, Spanish, and Portuguese)
- Press Release Template
- Ten Tips for Photographers