Who Celebrates the World Day?
Prayer Vigil and Church Services in Honor of Children and Families
Key messages on violence against children have been shared with churches to be shared with their constituents during Sunday services. An island-wide Prayer Vigil will be organised to pray for children in abusive situations and their families.
- There will also be a Children’s Fun Day which includes:
- Presentations in schools on Bullying
- GENCO Talk Show on Radio Turks & Caicos “Children have a Voice”
- Articles in the local newspaper on the theme
- Distribution of “Break the Silence” campaign posters
- Messages from Governor and Minister
keywords: prayer vigil, church service, BTS
Date: November 24, 2013
Location: Turks and Caicos
Lisa McClean- Trotman